1 min read
Apr 30, 2021 9:33:53 AM
Powered by RedCircle
In this episode Marcus Mire, CPA discusses why business owners should focus on streamlining their back office tasks and paints a picture of what accounting automation could look like.
– Marcus identifies three key characteristics of a streamlined back office.
– 1. Accounting data is centralized and it’s in once place.
-2. Having access to accurate data in real time.
– 3. Using that data to inform future decisions.
– You want to get to a place where the software is doing the heavy lifting on tasks and you are using to become informed.
– Through the growth of APIs and Xero’s 3rd party sofware solutions you can automate and eliminate a lot of manual tasks and create smarter accounting workflows.
– Having your accounting software automatically send reports creates an easy way to stay in front of real time accounting information.
– Using Cloud accounting has allowed MireGroup to go beyond “traditional” accounting services and provide solutions to make everyday business workflows more streamlined.
– It starts by taking a look at the current procedures and matching them with good software replacements.